The University of Arkansas AIS Blockchain Hackathon Challenge
|Problem Significance –|
• Does the team clearly address the problem(s) identified in the use case?
• How well do they make the case for their proposed solution?
|Solution Description –|
• Does the team fully and clearly describe the proposed solution?
• Does the solution that they describe have the potential to solve the problem that they have presented using blockchain?
• Is Blockchain applied and/or implemented correctly?
|Innovativeness of Solution –|
• Is the solution innovative?
• How is it different than what has already been done?
|Business Aspect of Solution –|
• Does the team clearly convey the benefits of a blockchain solution in the given context?
• Does the team clearly articulate the business benefits of the solution?
|Blockchain Demo –|
• Does the team’s solution reflect what was in the report?
• Is it something that can be developed into a feasible technology given enough time?
• How is the quality of the explanation/demo video?