Have a question that is not answered below? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit my chapter annual report
Click here for information on submitting your annual report. Reports for the 2019-2019 academic year are due May 30, 2019.
Download a chapter roster
Log in to your chapter’s AIS profile by clicking the login option in the top right corner of the AIS website. (Note, this is not the AIS Student Chapter website.)
Enter your username and password in the available fields and click sign in. After you login, you will be taken to your chapter’s profile page.
On your profile page, click the Groups link located on the right under My Profile. You will now be presented with the My Groups page. Here you are able to view all the groups available to you.
The icon located to the left of the group name suggests that you are an administrator for that group and may edit related content. Select the name of the group you wish to access. Click Group Admin Options.
In the group admin options, among many other options, you will see a member management section. Select Export Group Members.
A popup window will appear, alerting you that the file is ready for download.
Update my chapter officers
Complete the officer update form HERE.
Add or remove chapter members from the AIS account
- Log in to the AIS website with your chapter’s credentials (NOT your personal user name and password)
- Click on the “Student Chapter Members” link
- There are three ways to add members; select the one that you wish to use.
- “Create Student Chapter Members” link (Takes you to a page to enter information for each person.)
- “Direct Link” (Provides a link that you can include in an email or on your website so new members can add themselves to the list.)
- “Invite New Members” (Enter email addresses and press “Send Invite” button. This will provide them a link to add themselves to the list.)
How do I update my profile?
Log in to the AIS website with your personal credentials.
- After you log in, click on the “Edit Bio” link under the “Information and Settings” group
2. Information that you can update
- User Name and Password
- Email address
3. Make sure to click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the screen when you are finished updating your profile.
4. To change your profile photo, go to “Profile Home” and click on the box on the left of the screen. Follow the instructions for adding a photo.