What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- School/Company name, contact information and other demographic information
- Name, job title, and contact information of chapter members
- Demographic information such as zip code, gender, preferences and interests
- Information on how you found our organization
- Other information relevant to membership, event registration, customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services and resources. How SC-AIS uses this information:
- To promote sound internal record keeping.
- To improve our products, resources and services.
- To contact our members and visitors with newsletters and emails about events, resources, chapter news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and contact information which you have provided.
This website is not targeted nor directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with his or her information, please notify us immediately.
All material and images are copyright protected and may not be reproduced without written permission of the site owners.