The 10th Annual Association for Information Systems Student Chapter Leadership Conference (SCLC) at Temple University brings AIS's premier student-focused conference back to Philadelphia. The first SCLC was held at Temple University in 2010, and in 2019 AIS student chapter leaders and members will again convene in Philadelphia to exchange best practices, network with chapters from around the world, and engage with industry experts on cutting-edge topics. Chapters are also invited to submit their entries to the exciting student chapter competition tracks.
The theme of the conference is “Revolutionary Times, Revolutionary Ideas.” The conference organizers welcome proposals for student-led panels and workshops to be included as part of the conference program.
As the founding school for AIS student chapters, and to celebrate the 10th anniversary of student chapters and the 20th anniversary of the Temple MIS department, we will fund one hotel stay for the first 15 schools to register for the conference! To take advantage of this benefit, please register and book your hotel by April 4, 2019, and we will cover one room for 2 nights at the conference hotel.
- Opening social event at the Camden Adventure Aquarium
- Student-led workshops and panels on the state of the art in student chapter leadership.
- Industry keynotes and panels, including George Llado, SVP & CIO, Alexion and Douglas Robinson, VP, AmerisourceBergen
- Competition track finals in artificial intelligence, analytics, blockchain, IoT, and system development
- February 15, 2019: Workshop and panel submissions due.
- April 4, 2019: Early bird rate ($25/person; $20/person for groups of five or more)
- April 5, 2019: Receive the discounted rate on hotel